Friday, February 5, 2016

Peg's Kitchen Studio


I love to create. Especially collage. But I haven't been creating much lately. You know how it is, life gets in the way. I'm always amazed at people that are able to create constantly as if they have no responsibilities. Well, they do, but I think creating is their career, so the people that depend on them are more understanding.......I guess.

I don't know, I get frustrated because I don't have a studio, and I want one so bad. Yes, my etsy shop is Peg's Kitchen Studio and it all started out that way, but it ain't easy, I'll tell ya that.
Especially since the kitchen in my other apartment was bigger and now I have, well, it's more like an alcove. Yet, somehow I find myself creating in it. 

This past year was rough. But here we are in 2016 and it seems to be going better. 

Not sure what I have in mind for my blog this year, but I'll think of something.

Here's a belated Happy New Year to whoever is reading this. With all the blogs out there, it's easy to feel lost. 

Initially, I created the above collage as a banner for my etsy shop, but ended up not using it.
Love it anyway though. And the picture in the upper right is of my mom when she was a little girl. 

Hope to be back again soon. It's been too long since I posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment