I've been eating more fruits and vegetables for the last 2 months and it has really made a difference!
I've been feeling lighter, more energetic, and my skin has a glow to it. Last night I made zuchini and red peppers over whole wheat cous cous. It was fantastic!
Here's the breakdown:
1) Saute cut up zuchini and red pepper in a pan with a little olive oil until soft.
2) while your veggies are cooking, make your whole wheat cous cous.
3) to the veggies, add sea salt, cracked pepper, dried thyme, and some fresh basil leaves.
4) put in a bowl over the cous cous and crumble feta cheese.
5) I recommend adding some chopped up fresh tomato to this dish for moisture, but I didn't have any last night.
And that's it! It was soooo goood!:)