Tuesday, May 22, 2012

restless

uneasy - restive - anxious - fidgety - troubled - unquiet
but why? There is nothing "majorly" wrong. Here is the journal page I created based on my thoughts today.


I forget where I read this, but someone said that when you journal, your subconscious comes through.  Sometimes when I'm glueing papers down, I'm not sure why I place things where I do, or why I choose certain elements. But now I see it.

Be quiet, go about mundane duties............every day. Day in, day out.

But I can't deny the fact that my heart longs for adventure, travel, the freedom of a bird. Here's a shout out to all of the women that stay at home to serve their families. They go unnoticed and are expected to hold everything together. Sometimes you don't feel like you exist because you are not part of the career world.

But be assured, there are women out there (like me) who know you exist. And also know that it takes a lot more than people realize to do what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment