Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Free falling

Hi friends:)

Here's the journal page I mentioned in my last post.

I always wanted to just pull a headline or part of a headline from a newspaper and make a journal page around it.Well, here it is:




This spoke to me today. Sometimes it's easy to know why you're in a good or bad mood. But lately, I've found that if I'm upset..........the reason for it goes deeper than I think. I thought I was done dealing with my childhood.........really? I'm being reminded of things lately and it feels like I'm in an emotional free fall. Don't like the emotions.......don't like the feeling of falling (emotionally, that is). But I know that I need to deal with some things once and for all.........and then let them go.



Don't be afraid of your emotions, and no, I'm not going to say embrace them. Just take a look at them. It's a small step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment